Friday, December 23, 2011

#4. or, Sorry if i didn't say hi when we passed on the street.

  As of last night, all my gifts are wrapped. That puts me in at about 30 hours ahead of schedule. I can't remember the last time that i didn't have to wrap my gifts on Christmas Eve. I must be in a zone. I'm not the most tidiest of wrappers but i do like to make the effort.(ken's blatant visual aid #1)




 Was a little saddened to find the drawer of bows in our wheelie bottomed wrapping station thing down to the ones that don't go with anything. Olive metallic green, and burgundy. I had to get creative and do that pull the ribbon across the scissors and get the coily squiggle, which turned out well, i think.

  I've been trying to be a little more cheery than usual this season, tossing out the Merry Christmas's willy nilly, here and there. Yesterday, i passed an old friend on the street. My head was preoccupied with going to reschedule my tanning appointment and didn't even realise we'd passed until i was well down the street. I turned around and went back but she was gone. I hadn't seen her in quite some time and it would have been nice to say hi. So, sorry, if i came across as rude, it was just me not being aware of what was happening around me. We'll have coffee sometime.....with Baileys.  :)


  ......i discovered the spell checker, it makes me look smarter than i really am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment