To get in on her Great-Get-Away-Give-Away contest, all you have to do is answer a question. One question, each week, until December. So I plan to do that, because frankly, I'm a pretty big fan of trips. Especially trips that I don't have to pay for.
Did I already mention how awesome she is?
So this weeks question is:
Name the top five places that you would like to visit but have never been.
1. Bora Bora. I would love to go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those grass huts on stilts, thingys on the ocean. I think that would be an incredible experience.
|And of course I had to choose the picture I found that included a hammock!|
2. Any place in Europe that has stone castles.
3. I'd like to go to Hawaii and see the Pearl Harbour exhibit.
4. To the East coast of Canada and visit the maritimes.
5. This might seem odd but I'd like to visit Mongolia. There's a lot of history there and it would be interesting to visit the people that nearly conquered the world.
This isn't a list that can be closed with just five choices. I mean, there's so many places that I'd like to visit that I couldn't include. San Francisco, New Orleans, The Alamo in Texas. I'd like to go to Cuba and tour cigar factories. I'd like to see the Panama Canal. Maybe Egypt, or Africa on a safari? But all in all, there's nothing more relaxing for me in the world than a mile of beach and the ocean lapping at my feet.
Someplace else that interests me is Australia. But like Rachel, over at Turtle Tracks, whose afraid of the giant spiders, it seems like a pretty dangerous place. It's almost like everything God created that can kill you got put on a list and at the end of the day they didn't know where to send them all so they packaged the whole works up and sent them to Australia. I'm not certain that I'm rugged enough for Australia?
So, you feel like going on a trip? A trip that's, for the most part, completely paid for? Then get your butt over to see my friend Carrie, the hammock whisperer. All you need to do is answer a question. Easy peasy.
............Of course, you'll want to hang around and visit a bit with her. Like I said earlier, she's just cool that way.