Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#23. or, a head full of snot

  Somewhere, on the other side of the world, a meanering heard of pachyderms, on their migratory trek across the barren Africian desert are slowly coming to a halt. They cock their flapping leathery ears to listen..........

  I am sure that the amount of nose blowing going on in this house sounds incredibly close to the desperate bayfull cries of an elephant stuck in a water hole as it slowly dies.

  A nasty sinus infection/head cold has taken its hold on this household. Unfortunatly, the speck in my brain reserved for creatitivity seems to be inundated with snot right now and when i sat down to blog about something i had no idea whatsoever of what i wanted to talk about.

  I have completely fallen off my fitness program, the idea of making a salad for lunch and putting crispy vegetables down my throat makes me cringe to just think about it. Truthfully, i would be happy to spend the day on the couch with a glass of milk, eating gooey muffins.

 I am hoping that i can shake out of this by the weekend, i'm driving the bus on an overnight trip to Edson for a high school basketball tournament. I am quite looking forward to it.

 Yesh.....this blog has turned out to be quite negative. On a positive note, when i opened up this page to write about something i discovered i had crossed over the 1000 views mark on my blog page. I find that utterly amazing. I thank you guys, whoever you are, that stop to check me out. Sometimes it makes me scratch my head that i can write something that makes you want to come back and see what's going on day to day. Again, i thank you.  :)

.............one more positive thing just happened, i just hit the spellcheck button and there was no spelling mistakes to correct. Apparently, sinus infections improve your ability to spell, who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment